It’s here… our latest shipment of ScrapFx chippies from Australia! As always some amazingly detailed pieces. For a complete look at our available stock, click here.
A look at a few…
I could go on but seriously, just easier to click here for the full collection available.
And rest assured if laser cut chipboard is your weakness… we are not even close to done. I also just to a box of Dusty Attic and let me say… Jennifer Hedger has out done herself. Some fabulous designs and words you won’t want to miss.
In addition we have LOTS of new kits coming. Honestly I don’t even know where to begin and which to post first. I will get there. New kits coming from:
- Marta Lapkowska – a beautiful layout featuring LemonCraft’s Dreaming Morning line
- Rachelle Sigurdson – yep that’s right! Have I even let the cat to of the bag on this one? Not sure I announced but yes, we’ll have some great kits from the one and only!
- Gabrielle Pollacco – another stunning layout. This one using Blue Fern Studio’s Autumn Anthology line.
- Elena Tretiakova – a wedding combo with a light and two cards! Great combo in her beautifully shabby style.
- Pascale B. – another one that just captures emmotions through the use of color. Pascale knows how to pack a punch.
- Jacqueline Moore – another bombshell I am dropping! Jacqueline is also new to our line up and she brings a colorful floral masterpiece for her first kit.
Is that enough? Probably more than enough but I should also mention we are going to be posting Frank Garcia‘s Une Calendrier de L’Avent Album as a pre-order. He’ll be teaching this album tomorrow on Live with Prima. Be sure to check out the free show and how-to.
So now – that’s it for me. Have a wonderful evening and be sure to check back in often.