Things have been crazy here with the huge success of the Beauty and Grunge Mega kit featuring layouts and online tutorials from Frank Garcia, Kasia Krzyminska, Gabrielle Pollaco and Nadia Cannizzo. We have some left but they are going quick so get them while you can.
Figured I would pop in for a minute to let you know of some of the new things that have arrived and are coming tomorrow….
- Brand new Blue Fern Studios – more chipboard to make you smile
- 13Arts – we received the brand new line, Fly Away. It’s beautiful!
- 13Arts – All Colors of Pastel Chalk Mists
- UHK Gallery – have you seen these papers? If you love Georgia Heald as much as I do, then you’ve seen them. Hence the reason we HAD to have them!
- Maja Design – the complete new collection of Coffee in the Arbour is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
We’ll have it added to the store shortly. Working hard and trying to keep up with things. Also excited to report we have a brand new Stacey Young kit coming out! Putting the finishing touches and hoping to post by end of the week as well.
Next week… something I am very excited to announce. A brand new designer to tThe Scrapbook Diaries. If you haven’t seen or heard of her, it won’t be for long. This designer is taking off and for o so good reason – she’s amazing! We’ll post all about her and her new Album kit for us. It’s truly remarkable!
So moral to the story, stay tuned and check back often. We’ve got lots in store.