Now that school breaks are over and those kids are hopefully healthy once again. we are getting back on track as promised. Lots of new kits coming. In fact, there’s so many I rely have no idea how I am going to keep up but we will. Expect about 2 per week. And we have some fabulous designers lined up.
Today we have a great layout from the ever talented Olga Heldwein! Olga as you are probably aware is a product designer for some great Polish manufacturer’s that we love and stock. Her latest paper line through 13Arts pops with bokah marks and bright colors. in her latest kit, Happy, she mixes the beautiful turquoise shades with yellow and black for a full range of depth.
In addition to the great choice of papers, Olga uses several 13Arts mediums which are included in the kit. She uses their Acrylic Gel Medium (a must for all budding mixed media artists), 2 Matte Mists that are such perfect hues for so many projects (the Chalk Amber Yellow can warm anything) as well as a bottle of her Black Splash. The Black Splash covers it all in a shiny way.
Ok enough of my rambling, here is the layout…
Doesn’t that black pop like nothing else out there?
As always I had a lot of fun with this one. Following Olga’s lead, here’s the bonus sample I came up with…
Similar in style but showing a lighter background (yes that is a piece of Epiphany paper from Prima that I have hoarded and saved for the perfect occasion).
- Mixed Media Kit from Pascale Bernard! Yes I said Pascale!!! Her first TSD kit and you are going to love it!
- 2 Mini Albums from Frank Garcia. Get them while you can, you know we like to keep them limited around here. You might have even seen a sneak he’s posted about on Facebook.
- Mixed Media Layout from Nadia Cannizzo. Again, yes, I said Nadia She might be in retirement but she took a moment out for us.
- Gerry van Gent is putting the finishing touches ion her video for another beautiful layout.
- Di Garling…. Well Di is here and you are going to love! Just waiting on our shipment of 2Crafty chippies to clear customs. What are they holding us up for?
- Maiko Tenaka. Maiko debuted her first layout for us in the last Beauty and Grunge kit. She is back with another layout that is so sweet and full of Maiko-ness. I love it. Also waiting on that 2Crafty shipment but soon – hopefully very soon.
Have I mentioned all the kits coming out? There’s even more I forgot about Gabrielle Pollacco and Elena Tretiakova. who could forget them? So many – I need to stop babbling and get back to work!!!
Lots coming. Hope you enjoy!